Monday, August 2, 2010

Summer: A Retrospective

This has definitely been the concert summer. I have seen Crash Kings twice, Silversun Pickups, Ben Folds, Cage the Elephant, Devo, Seether, Papa Roach, Halestorm, Drowning Pool, and plenty of others so far. And, this weekend, I will be attending Lollapalooza where I will see the newly reformed Soundgarden, Lady Gaga, Green Day and about 50 or so other kick-ass bands. Oh, this summer has been good to me. But, not much unlike all good things, it is coming to a close. Summer's fading into fall. It pain's me to say it, but it's true. I'm definitely content with its past events. I have made some great new friends, and gotten closer to a lot of other already good friends. We've had some late nights, and I'm sure we'll have more. Goooooddd fuckin' times. I just wish it could all end when we're damn well ready for it to be over and not a second sooner. I wonder how much crazy stuff I can muster into my schedule before autumn takes over the seasons...

2 comments: